Time: 10:00 AM EDT; 9:00 AM CDT; 8:00 AM MDT; 7:00 AM PDT
- Illustration and recording of accessibility issues with Scopus available at User Scenarios page,/a>
- Letter from CIC for support
- Access to development server
- Accessing Scopus from off-campus
- What's next? How else we can help?
Elsevier Accessibility Teleconference Minutes 08/23/2007 By: Jon Gunderson
- Date: Friday September 7, 2007
- Time: 10:00 AM EDT; 9:00 AM CDT; 8:00 AM MDT; 7:00 AM PDT
- Phone: 217 244-7532
- Ted Gies, Elsevier
- Jon Gunderson, UIUC
- Hadi Rangin, UIUC
- Mary Beth Allen, UIUC
- Ranti Junus, MSU
HR: The video clips are a available, have you been able to view them TG: The video clips are very useful TG: The letter of support and the video clips will support access to a development server MB: The demonstration you provide are very useful to our staff ACTION: JG contact PK e-mail about Elsivier letter ACTION: MB draft letter and send to group for review HR: I have been updating the website and included 3 people from Elsevier TG: Those people are fine to review the letter HR: RJ did you get to view the video clips RJ: no not yet HR: I have been working on the clips and was not able to get them up until last night
HR: How can we help TG: The journal holding we have are science and medicine HR: I am interested in working on the MathML TG: we use MathML on html versions of the pages HR: Maybe we can work on later in the collaboration HR: What is your production process TG: I did some accessibility reviews last year to managers and they were added to product requirements TG: The process is to prioritize requirements, currently the requirement for accessibility have not been highly rated JG: Would EBSCO implementation be a factor with management TG: Probably, especially press releases TG: September 17th there will be a big requirements meeting, I will bring this collaboration up at this meeting TG: Could we have the letter before JG: Deadlines and opportunities are very useful HR: You can use the video clips to show some of the problems HR: What is the next session? JR: The September 17th is a critical for administration buy in at Elsivier JG: You can restrict access to individuals commit to doing the work TG: Should we first go over the issues today? Discussion of schedules for next meeting TG: We do quite of bit of usability and have been working with NFB and library of congress JG: We would be happy to work with you on usability testing Next meeting: Friday, September 7th
- Jon contact Philip Krragnes regarding about Elsivier letter
- Mary Beth drafts letter and send to group for review
- Hadi populate Issue list
- To join this interest group, send an e-mail to Hadi Rangin (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To post an e-mail to the list, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- To subscribe to the Elsevier Accessibility Mailing List, send an e-mail to listserv.listserv.uiuc.edu with the following command in the body of your e-mail:
subscribe elsevier-access-l your_name
- To view the archive of this list, go to Elsevier Accessibility archives .