Time: 12:00 PM EDT; 11:00 AM CDT; 10:00 AM MDT; 9:00 AM PDT
- Finalize the paper for AHG 2007
- Update on accessibility features in the upcoming release
Ebsco Accessibility Teleconference 10/12/2007
Scribe: Hadi Rangin
- No teleconference has been scheduled; new teleconference will be scheduled as needed.
- Ron Burns, Ebsco
- Khalilah Gambrell, Ebsco
- Ken Pitri, OSU
- Hadi Rangin, UIUC
Final draft of the AHG paper
Discussed potential changes,/feedback on the paper that willbe presented at a panel discussion at the Accessing Higher Ground 2007.
Ken Volunteered to apply the final changes.
Hadi will re-submit the final draft to Howard Kramer at AHG 2007.
Moderation and script for panel discussion
Hadi suggested to send info regarding the moderation and script for the panel discussion. He volunteered to be the moderator. Here's his suggestion:
- 2 min. moderator. Welcome and highlight the idea of collaboration
- 1 min. All. Introduce yourself and describe your job duties/responsibilities
Involvement in the Ebsco accessibility collaboration
- 2 min. All. Explain how you got involve in this collaboration group
How we worked together
- 3 min. All. Explain how we communicated and worked toward identifying the accessibility issues and finding potential universal solution
Benefits of this collaboration
- 2 min. All. Mutual benefit? how all parties have been benefiting from this collaboration
- Christie can explain her experience working with the new interface
- 1 min. All. Is collaboration the right approach to promote for accessibility?
Questions & answers
- Remaining time (approx. 5 min). Questions/answers
Note that we will be 5 people at the panel-- Ron, Khalilah, Jon, Christie, and Hadi
- Please contact Hadi Rangin (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to or deleted from the Ebsco Accessibility Mailing List.
- You can also subscribe to the Ebsco Accessibility Mailing List by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the following command in the body of your e-mail:
subscribe ebsco-access-l your_name
- Ebsco Accessibility archives