Time: 3:00 PM CST
- Accessibility problems with Ebsco database
- How can we work collaboratively to make Ebsco more accessible?
- Dianne Moodie
- Ron Burns
- Kevin Tucker
- Jon Gunderson
- Hadi Rangin
Ebsco members expressed strong interest in working with us collaboratively on identifying accessibility problems with their products.
Due to ALA conference in late January, Ebsco members are very busy preparing themselves for that conference, however they agreed to pay more attention on accessibility and working with us after the conference.
Accessibility testing is not part of QA process.
Ebsco members are willing to study the detailed accessibility report on the EbscoHost interface compiled by Hadi, general accessibility report, and the video clip demonstrating some of the accessibility problems with Ebsco:
- video clip illustrating the accessibility problems with Ebsco database
- General accessibility report on the default interface of Ebsco database
- Detailed accessibility report on two most commonly used pages of the text-only version of Ebsco database
- Jon puts together an agenda for our next teleconference.
- Please contact Hadi Rangin (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to or deleted from the Ebsco Accessibility Mailing List.
- You can also subscribe to the Ebsco Accessibility Mailing List by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the following command in the body of your e-mail:
subscribe ebsco-access-l your_name
- Ebsco Accessibility archives