Time: 12:00 PM EDT; 11:00 AM EDT; 10:00 AM MDT; 9:00 AM PDT
- Continued discussion on navigation on Viewing an e-mail (see below)
- Accessibility issues with Compose & Addressbook
Viewing a Message H1: Message: Subject X from from Y H2: Main Mail Menu (in left frame) H2: Message xx of yy (visible) H2: Message Options H3: Message Heading (hidden), Message body (hidden) H4: Date:, From, Subject, to, CC Change: Reply/All to Reply, Reply All Accesskeys 1: Body of heading of message 2: Search 3: Main Mail Options 4: Previous Message 5: Next Message 6: Reply to sender 7: Go to move/combo box 8: Move to function 9: 0: Delete message Accesskeys
MiraPoint Teleconference Minutes 06/08/2007
The accessibility reports on selected webmail modules (E-mail summary, reading mail, compose, Address book) created by Hadi have been introduced and reviewed.
Matt finds such reports for very valuable and he was looking for such detailed reports.
Matt is going to share the reports with the engineering team.
Hadi suggested to wait for response from MiraPoint before testing and evaluating more modules to make sure that we all are on the same page and the format of the report is fine for the developers.
Open Action Items
- Test Rain Dance Teleconferencing technology for potential Training Webinar
- Person responsible: Larry Herman, Jon Gunderson, Hadi Rangin
- Status: In progress; first test on 10/10/2007 failed
- To join this interest group, send an e-mail to Hadi Rangin (e-mail: email@example.com).
- To post an e-mail to the list, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To subscribe to the Mirapoint Accessibility Mailing List, send an e-mail to listserv.listserv.uiuc.edu with the following command in the body of your e-mail:
subscribe mirapoint-access-l your_name
- To view the archive of this list, go to MiraPoint Accessibility archives .