Time: 1:30 PM CST
- Scribe: Konstantinos Yfantis
- Letter to WebCT regarding the improvement f collaboration level
- Coordinate with Robert dumas on teleconference and reported issues
- Update issues list
- Update php to include the rating system recommended by Philip Kragnes
- Follow up with evaluaters to verify the outstanding issues identified by evaluators
WebCt minutes from 01/22/2007
- Kostas Yfantis
- Hadi Rangin
- Melanie Thorton
- Phil Kragnes
- Saroj Primlani
- Jon Gunderson
- Lisa Fiedor
- Don Amos
- Monday February 05 2007
- Scribe: Melanie Thorton
Letter to WebCT regarding the improvement of collaboration level
- Jon proposed authoring two letters to address the two difference audiences
- Please send your comments/concerns to Jon regarding these letter
Improving the Reporting of Issues
- Talk to Robert about which information will be most useful for them to add
- Under comments, link back to Best Practices section?
- Issue reporting should explain what types of disabilities are affected by the accessibility problem.
Update php to include the rating system recommended by Philip Kragnes
The form has been revised and is available at:
Follow up with evaluaters to verify the outstanding issues identified by evaluators
Hadi has double-checked with all members who evaluated ista 4 modules and they have verified that all problems they have reported are reflected in the issues list.
- Hadi will ask BlackBoard Support for their MathML support.
- Saroj will follow up to find out the status of IMS accessibility initiative
- Everyone should send comments regarding the letter to WebCT to Jon Gunderson
- Hadi will revise the PHP evaluation form and rephrase questions based on Philip's recommendations
- Jon Gunderson will add percentages showing progress rates
- Jon, Hadi, and Kostas will meet and find out who from UIUC is on WebCT board
- Jon will revise the letter to Robert/WebCT
- Please contact Hadi Rangin (e-mail: email@example.com) if you are interested to work to be included in any of the collaboration groups.