- My Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan's Homepage
- stickytime, a utility for checking the status of the currently "latched" and "locked" StickyKeys.
- The Linux Accessibility Resource Site
- Sun Microsystems' AccessX and its man page
- DEC (then Compaq, now HP) AccessX
- Silicon Graphics' AccessX
- The X Consortium
- Linux Accessibility HOWTOs. Specifically, the Access-HOWTO and the Keyboard and Console HOWTO
- Our Friend, Stephen Montgomery-Smith, at Missouri
- Useful docs regarding low-level X programming can be found with XFree86 in their documentation directory. Files most useful for XKB hacking are XKBlib.PS and XKBproto.PS.
For More Information:
Email questions or comments to: email@example.com